Andi: "Everything tastes better out of a box!"
These are courtesy of our friend Becky
Andi: "No you are definitely bigger than I am."
Andi: "It looked big from my angle."
( I guess this was in reference to feet...but....)
Andi: "No don't come in the closet! Don't!"
Andi: "Get out of my closet!"
Andi: "Oh crap! It's a long one!"
-get your mind out of the gutter this was in reference to a story. :) take it out of context and it is quite humorous
Andi: "No! I want to crush you! Hold on!"
Andi:"No! I just killed your friend"
-Andi hates bugs fyi
Andi: "I never say anything funny"
-no Andi, you don't...I don't know why I made this blog ;)
Okay this is a Lisa quote:
Me: "I had a stroke of productiveness today, I washed dishes, did laundry, and ate a cookie."
Andi: "This is a two hand job!"
No comments:
Post a Comment