Saturday, March 31, 2012

Canoeing Crazies

First off it was cold as we set sail in our canoe down the Huron river.  Note that we carried it all the way across campus.

College kid: "Are you going canoeing?"
Andi: "No!"
 Side comment later 
Andi: "It is to hide from the aliens."

Girl in Perry the Platypus hat: "You guys are awesome! You are canoeing in thirty degree weather in capris!"

Lisa: "Look at that duck!  It has a jacked up leg"
Andi: "Eww it is mutated."
 *Lesson...don't swim in the Huron river!!  You might mutate overnight.

Katrina: "Alright Lisa, we are going to switch places.  Curl up in the fetal position and I will leap frog over you.
Lisa: "Alright, I am in the fertile position."

Lisa: "I don't want to talk to them, let's circle them instead."

Oh yeah and then there was the man that took our picture or a video twice....
Andi: "Darn ipods that have cameras."


No comments:

Post a Comment