Things said about Trout
Andi: "Trout are like women, they like flashy things."
Me: "Oh trust me my spinner was so flashy it would have gotten a ton of beads at a Mardi Gras parade."
Andi: "It's shiny, I would eat that!"
While doing New Testament homework
Andi: "I am almost done! Jesus has to die first."
While filling out voter registration:
Andi: "Are you an American citizen? Si."
Lisa: "Andi, go take your shower."
Andi: "No! Make me."
Lisa: "Fine I am going to bed."
Andi: "No! Don't do that! Fine...I'll take a shower."
We are so mature lol
Lisa: "I have friends who live in Australia."
Andi: "She's down under."
Devin: "I love steroids!"
While talking about taking a quote of the blog...think out of context, slap happy.
Andi: "Take it off!"
Me: "Do you want me to take everything off?"
Scenes from the scene shop
Boss: "Where's the hatchet?"
Me: "I don't know, I buried it."
Andi talking to fish
Andi: "Yeah you stare that ball down."
Andi: "I just had a lot of body."
-Talking about essays
No comments:
Post a Comment